John W. Moore was raised in a family of Arizona lawyers, including father William Moore, his uncle, Lewis Moore Jr, and his partner Lewis Moore, III.
John Moore is a seasoned litigator with an extensive knowledge of personal injury law. He has helped numerous people injured by negligent drivers, careless property owners and companies that try and minimize the claims of the injured. John graduated from a top 20 ranked school; Washington University in Saint Louis, Missouri, earned his Juris Doctor with a concentration in trial preparation. Prior to joining Moore Injury Law LLP, Mr. Moore practiced at Moore, Benham and Beaver, a personal injury firm founded by his father, William Moore. He also served as a Deputy County Attorney for Coconino County. As a felony prosecutor, Mr. Moore administered all facets of Superior Court cases from charging and preliminary hearings through jury selection and trial completion. His experience as a major felony prosecutor has given him insight into the presentation of the Plaintiff’s case, which he does now as a firm advocate for his personal injury clients.
- US District Court of Arizona 1991
- Supreme Court of Arizona 2002
- S. District Court of Arizona 2009
- Attended Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri and graduated with his J.D. in 2002
- Graduate degree in secondary education from Northern Arizona University in 1995
- Graduated with a B.A. in 1992 from the University of Arizona in Tucson, AZ
- Attended St. Mary’s High School in Phoenix, AZ
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- State Bar of Arizona