William Moore, who is of counsel to the firm, was born in Clarkdale, Arizona. His father worked for Phelps Dodge Copper Company in Clarkdale and later Morenci, Arizona. William attended the University of Arizona Law School and, upon graduation, was admitted to practice law in Arizona and California.
William has long been a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates. He served as President of the Phoenix Chapter of ABOTA, and for years was a member of the National Board of Directors of the American Board of Trial Advocates. He also has been certified as a specialist in personal injury and wrongful death litigation.
William is admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of Arizona and the United States District Court for the District of Arizona and the Supreme Court of California.
His vast trial experience is a key asset to the firm as he assists in the trial preparation for our litigation cases. He spends his spare time enjoying the Valley of the Sun with his wife of 50 years, Sarabeth. He is also fortunate to be busy sharing the history of his Arizona with his four grandchildren.
- Supreme Court of Arizona 1959
- S. District Court of Arizona 1959
- Supreme Court of California 1960
- University of Arizona School of Law
Juris Doctorate degree in 1959
- University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
- Morenci High School, Morenci, AZ
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- President of the Phoenix Chapter (1978-1979)
- Member of the National Board of the National Board of Trial Advocates
- American Bar Association
- Maricopa County Bar Association – past member of the Board of Directors
- Andre House
- Member of the Knights of Malta