- Attended the University of Arkansas, Fayettville School of Law and graduated with his J.D. with Honors in 1989
- Graduated with a B.S. in 1986 from the University of Arizona in Tucson, AZ
- Attended Brophy Preparatory High School in Phoenix, AZ
- Licensed to practice law in both Arizona and Arkansas
- Licensed with the US District Court
- Member of the Arizona Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America
- Volunteers weekly to deliver food boxes to those in need for St. Vincent DePaul
- Active member on the Fiesta Bowl Committee
Phoenix personal injury lawyer Lew Moore has been practicing personal injury law for over 25 years. He has experience on both sides of injury law.
Moore spent his first 12 years after law school working for insurance companies defending personal injury claims.
He went on to the position of Assistant Attorney General in Arizona, defending the State and ADOT litigating complex highway maintenance, design and defect cases.
In 2005 Lew Moore decided that his moral leanings and fulfillment was in representing those injured in accidents. He began his private practice in plaintiff’s injury law and plans to continue here, working for the “good guys”, for the remainder of his career.
His experience working in insurance defense and as Assistant Attorney General for Arizona gives his clients superior representation. He knows how the insurance companies work and he’s pleased to use this knowledge to help plaintiffs obtain the best settlements possible. He has obtained settlements for clients in the seven figure range. If your case cannot be settled for a fair amount, he has extensive and successful jury trial experience on both the defense and plaintiff side. Phoenix Attorney Lew Moore is known for being tenacious when fighting for his clients and has a reputation for winning.