Auto accidents happen all the time. They happen suddenly and can vary greatly in the amount of personal injury and damage to property. If you are in an auto accident that isn’t your fault, you are entitled to be compensated by the at-fault driver, whether your damages are large or small.
Car accidents and motorcycle accidents can be at the very least a nuisance, and at most an accident can cause severe injuries such as spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injury and even death. Any accident is extremely difficult to overcome on a number of levels: physically, emotionally and financially.
Quick Tips if you have been in an Auto Accident
- Call 911 to report the accident
- Seek medical attention IMMEDIATELY, even if you think you’re “okay”
- Don’t tell anyone that you feel “fine” or “okay”
- Speak only to the police investigator about facts of the collision
- Don’t admit that you might have been distracted, on your cell phone, in a hurry, tired etc.
- When speaking to the other driver(s) you may ask how they are doing, but do NOT discuss how the accident occurred or say “I’m Sorry”
- Get the Driver’s License number, phone number and insurance information of all drivers involved in the accident
- Take photos of the accident scene, injuries and any property damage
- Get names and phone numbers of any witnesses that stopped
- Call Arizona auto accident Moore Injury Law as soon as possible at 602-899-HURT
Why Hire an Arizona Auto Accident Lawyer?
Moore Injury Law can help you through your recovery on all levels, including assisting you in locating doctors that will wait for payment. Knowing you have an experienced Arizona auto accident attorney on your side, fighting for every penny that is due to you, can alleviate a lot of emotional distress that comes in the wake of an accident.
Insurance companies are in the business of making money, not in the business of distributing fair compensation to accident victims. If you make a claim on your own you will likely receive much less than if you retain Moore Injury Law. Moore Injury Law will not settle your case unless the settlement offered by the insurance company is fair.
Your attorney will be valuable from the beginning of your case right through to the very end. If you were seriously injured, it is likely you will have a lot of medical bills. Your health insurance might have covered some of the cost, but did you know you might be responsible to pay them back in full or in part if you receive a settlement? Moore Injury Law can assess what you may owe and has experience negotiating with lien holders, hospitals and doctor’s offices to reduce what you owe so you keep as much money in your pocket as possible.
How Much Does an Arizona Auto Accident Lawyer Cost?
Moore Injury Law, like most personal injury law firms, works on a contingency fee basis. That means that we only get paid if and when you do.
If You Have More Questions
Please contact our office at any time with any questions or to schedule a free consultation.
You can also visit our FAQ page for more information on what to do in an auto accident and how an Arizona auto accident claim works.